Installation of wheel spacers:
Always get the services of a qualified mechanic to install, service, and replacement of your wheels and wheel spacers. It is also recommended to follow the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Always install particular wheel spacers that are specifically designed for your vehicle.
- Park the vehicle on a hard, leveled surface, lose the break, and never remove lug nut fastens with the wheel to the hub to the tire iron before rising the vehicle.
- With an automotive jack raise vehicle at an appropriate point to lift a single tire.
- Remove the raised tire, slide the wheel off the hub, de-grease the hub and make the surface clean and smooth.
- Take extra care while installing the spacer on the factory hub. There should be no gap between the spacer and the brake rooter, not even a piece of paper could slip through.
- Must align the holes on the wheel spacer with those on the vehicle. The hub-centric ring ensures that the wheelsets firmly in the right place.
- Use exact length bolts to install right length extended bolt. Tight the lug nuts with a torque wrench. Use hands to spin the wheel and the wheel should spin with no obstruction freely.
- Double-check the bolt torque with a test drive.
You can get the best wheel spacers for your BMW at a most affordable price with high quality and durability at 4WheelSpacers.com. Quality is our identity and we provide you the best for your vehicle.